|Arkansas Secretary of State Contact Info:
Email Id: email@example.com
LLC Name Search In Arkansas
To form an LLC in Arkansas, the first step is to make sure your desired LLC name is available for use.
Arkansas lets you check your desired LLC name availability by phone. You can call to 501-682-3409 and a representative will answer you.
LLC Name Requirements In Arkansas:
1. The abbreviations “LLC” or “L.L.C.” should be used at the end of your desired LLC name.
2. As an LLC is not a Corporation, your desired LLC name cannot contain the word “Corporation”, “Incorporated” or the abbreviations like “Corp.”, “Inc.”.
3. Your desired LLC name must be unique from all other businesses registered in Arkansas.
Search For Name in the Arkansas Name Database
1. Browse to the Business Entity Search page of Arkansas:
2. In the “Corporation Type” drop down list, leave it to default selected “All Types”.
3. Enter your desired LLC name in the “Name” box without “LLC” at the end.
4. You can leave the “Fictitious Name”, “Registered Agent”, “RA City” and “Filing #” blank. In the “RA State” drop down list, select “Arkansas”.
5. Click on the “Search” button to view the existing Arkansas businesses.
- If the search results show “There were no records found”, then it means that your desired LLC name is available for use.
- If the search results show names that are not too similar to yours, then your desired LLC name is available.
- If the search results shows your desired LLC name, then your desired LLC name is not available for use. You have to search with different Name.
- If the search results show a name that is similar to your desired LLC name, then your desired LLC name is not available for use. You have to search with different Name.