|1. LLC Name Search
2. Registered Agent
3. Filing Forms
4. Operating Agreement
5. Tax ID Number (EIN)
6. Publication Requirements
7. Licenses and Permits
|Arizona Secretary of State Contact Info:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
(all phone numbers)
LLC Name Search in Arizona
To form an LLC in Arizona, you need to search for your desired LLC name to make sure it is available for use.
LLC Name Requirements in Arizona:
1. The abbreviations “LLC” or “L.L.C.” must be used at the end of your LLC name.
2. As an LLC is not a Corporation, your desired LLC name can not contain the word “Corporation”, “Incorporated” or the abbreviations like (“Corp.”, “Inc.”).
3. Your desired LLC name must be unique from other businesses registered in Arizona.
For Arizona Corporation and LLC Naming Standards: http://www.azcc.gov/divisions/corporations/filings/namingpolicy.asp
Search the Arizona Name Database
You need to search the desired LLC name in the Arizona Business Entity Database to make sure it is available.
1. Browse to the Arizona Corporation Commission’s Business Entity Search Page:
2. Select the option “Entity” in the “Search For” box.
3. In the “Search Type” box, select “Starts with” option.
4. Enter your desired LLC name in the “Name” box without the word “LLC”.
5. In the “Active/Inactive” box, select the option “Active”
6. In the “Entity Type” box, select “All” option.
7. Click on the “Search” button to see the list of existing Arizona businesses.
- If your desired LLC name does not show in the search results, then your desired name is available for use.
- If the search results shows the names that are not too similar to your desired name, then this LLC name is available for use.
- If the search results displays your desired LLC name, then your desired LLC name is NOT available for use. You need to search with other names.
- If the search results displays the names similar to your desired LLC name, then your desired LLC name is Not available for use. You need to search with other names.