|Florida Secretary of State Contact Information:
LLC Name Search In Florida
To form an LLC in Florida, the first step is to make sure your desired LLC name is available for use.
LLC Name Requirements In Arkansas:
1. The abbreviations “LLC” or “L.L.C.” should be used at the end of your desired LLC name.
2. As an LLC is not a Corporation, your desired LLC name cannot contain the word “Corporation”, “Incorporated” or the abbreviations like “Corp.”, “Inc.”.
3. Your desired LLC name must be unique from all other businesses registered in Arkansas.
Search For Name in the Florida Name Database
- Browse to Entity Name Search Page of Florida: http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByName
2. Enter your desired LLC Name to search in Florida.
3. Click on the ‘Search’ button to view the search results.
• If the search results won’t shown any names, that means your desired LLC name is available for use.
• If the search results shows the names not too similar to yours, then your desired LLC name is available for use.
• If your desired LLC name appears in the list, then your desired LLC name is not available for use. You need to search with different LLC Name.
• If the search results show a name similar to your desired LLC name, your desired LLC name is not available for use. You need to search with different LLC Name.