You can search the Washington Secretary of State Entity Database by Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), and by Limited Partnership (LP). A user can search by Name, Registered Agent, or by the Filing Date.
Washington Secretary Of State Corporation Search
1. Browse to the Washington Secretary of State.
2. You can use this form to search for Registration information by various categories and criteria. You can search any combination of search criteria. If you are uncertain of the data, leave the field blank. You can do advanced Search and can lookup by the Registered Agent’s Name, City, Zip, or by the Date of Incorporation.
You can Download Entire Secretary of State Database Here.
Search by Entity Name:
It is better to search with as many unique keywords as possible in order to get the matching results, as specified in the following screenshot.
3. On the search results page, you can see all the matching names. Click on the green text link and a pop-up window will be opened with the entity’s information including it’s UBI Number, Category, Profit/Nonprofit, Active/Inactive, State of Incorporation, WA Filing Date, Expiration Date, Inactive Date, Duration, Registered Agent Information and Special Address Information.
4. You can Purchase the Documents such as previous filings and certified copies by clicking on ‘Purchase Document for this Corporation’ button.
Steps to reserve a Corporate Name:
You can reserve an entity name by following the below steps.
1. Download the Name Reservation Application and fill it with the required details.
2. Attach the filing fee of $30 (For Non-Profit, it $20) and send to the following address:
Washington Secretary of State
801 Capitol Way South
PO Box 40234
Olympia, WA 98504-0234